Weight Gain Fresh Packs®
Establish and maintain a healthy weight while improving muscle tone and energy.
- Highly palatable, calorie-rich supplement formulated to help all types of horses maintain a healthy metabolism.
- Vegetable fat provides concentrated and easily digestible calories in a form that also increases your horse’s overall energy.
- High-quality protein provides essential amino acids necessary for the body to build muscle.
- Fiber helps keep the digestive system working smoothly.
- Accurate, pre-measured packs are convenient and easy to use.
- Daily Fresh Packs® are sealed to keep out oxygen, moisture and sunlight, and are convenient for traveling, events and daily use in your feeding regimen.
Never run out!
Sign up for autoship and save 5% on each shipment. Change frequency, pause, or cancel anytime.
Formula 707 Weight Gain is a highly palatable, calorie-rich supplement specifically formulated to help all types of horses gain and maintain weight. Vegetable fat provides concentrated and easily digestible calories in a form that also increases a horse’s overall energy. High-quality protein provides all the essential amino acids a horse needs to rebuild lost muscle, and fiber keeps the digestive machinery working smoothly. Calcium and phosphorus have been added to assist in the important task of skeletal maintenance and, along with zinc and copper, energy metabolism. Does it work? In informal studies, Formula 707 Weight Gain was shown to have a visible effect on underweight horses in just a few days, and a return to normal weight within weeks.
Caution: Severely emaciated horses that have been deprived of nutrition over a long period of time, such as rescue horses, should only be reintroduced to food under the care of a veterinarian. Long-term deprivation leads to changes in the digestive system, and further damage can occur if high calorie supplements are introduced too soon.
|Dimensions||9.75 × 7.75 × 9.65 in|
28 Day Supply
Q & A
Our testimonials are written by actual customers and are for informational purposes only. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Results not guaranteed. Consult your veterinarian before starting a supplement program. Click here to reference our Reviews Disclaimer.